Irrespective of how successfully a project is managed when delivering the operational functions, the project commercial management must also be delivered to the same level of planning, implementation, control and assessment. Apsis commercial management features provide the integrated data structure needed to ensure that the commercial assessment is robustly calculated, utilising real-time information, automatically collated from the Apsis operational management features. This ensures accurate reporting is achieved with only minimum management input, delivering real business saving in admin costs and time.
- Project valuation assessing the amount of work completed, the total cost variance to the original contract sum along with the quantification of un-fixed goods and services stored on the project.
- Record project liabilities and future work assessment for accurate cost reporting.
- Produce cash flow and payment statements.
- Monitor and manage payment cycles.
- Analyse and compare the operational assessment of project value compared to the commercial management assessment.
- Generate Earned Value Data to predict the future commercial position and the most likely project outcome.